22 - 23 October 2018
NPF is all about boosting collaboration both, across regions and industries, presenting the latest news and advancements in the industry and providing tangible examples of best practices to use. So, this is what you will get from attending the 5th NPF & Regtech Leaders Forum.
The latest insights from regulators and top executives on matters like:
- Innovation and Digitalisation - bankers and regulators update on the EU's Digital Transformation Strategy and Agenda
- New Tech - Biometrics, AI and Machine Learning for AML, Identity Management, and KYC
- Partnerships and Collaboration - a challenger session between a bank and a fintech
- Compliance best practices - from process improvement to automation and new tech
Meet and exchange business ideas with senior executives from:
- Industries like Retail, Legal, Gaming, Gambling, Investments, Banking, Insurance, Associations, E-commerce and Governing Institutions across Europe
- Organizations like European Central Bank, Europol, Euro Retail Board, Grant Thornton, Greentube, GVC Holdings, NETinfo, Western Union Business Solutions, World Assets Middle East FZC, UB Gaming, HSBC, Pinnacle Sports, OpenLedger Aps, European Payments Council, Sentenial, Revolut, Raphaels Bank, Starling Bank, Mastercard, Safecharge, ZotaPay, Raiffeisen Bank, TSYS, PWC, Thomson Reuters, Natixis Payment Solutions and many more.
For more information about the Forum and available attendance packages, contact us directly here