CUTTING EDGE INSIGHTS
INSPIRING THOUGHT LEADERS
At the NPF CEE & REGTECH Leaders Forum, we seek expertise from leading practitioners in the field and invite industry pioneers to share their insights on how to thrive in this evolving business landscape. The agenda combines keynote sessions on industry-wide issues with focused workshops and practical case studies for Compliance, Payments professionals and solution providers to better address their specific needs.
Some of the key themes identified as being of particular interest include:
- Regulatory Update: Upcoming regulatory changes, Industry Standards and Regional Harmonisation
- Leveraging the use of technology beyond payments compliance to minimize costs while adding value
- Cooperation among the key stakeholders to raise industry standards while boosting innovation
- The Future of Payments & Compliance from blockchain to machine learning
- Focus on Tech Trends & Innovation: AI, electronic identification and verification (e-ID&V), predictive analytics, robotics, chatbots etc.
- Fintech & FinServ: From Industry Disruption to Strategic Collaborations
- Digital Threats, Fraud Prevention, Financial crime and Cybersecurity
- Real-time transactions, omni-channel integration & cross-border operations
- Customer experience, big data analytics, privacy and consumer rights
- Boosting compliance and payments operations through strategic automation and process optimization
- From Regtech to InsurTech - What’s in IT for your business?
Inviting forward-thinking business leaders and compliance experts to take part in thought-provoking sessions to facilitate industry collaboration while stimulating market innovation, we select our collaborators very carefully and would like to invite you to engage with us and take part in the industry conversation for this special occasion.
For further information on the agenda or to explore speaking opportunities, please contact Morgane Stein - COO at email@example.com or +367 99 77 16 67
NPF & RegTech Leaders Forum